6 March 2021|Latest Posts, Meet the Successful Founder
I’ve worked as an energy healer for the last 15 years and teaching for over a decade. The majority of my time is spent researching and developing cutting-edge energy healing and personal development techniques that I then teach. I’m most know for instantly dissolving emotional trauma. I regularly appear in the press as an emotional trauma expert.
What would you love to share to encourage other women to start their own business?
You can never be fired from your own company; once it’s established, you have a level of job security afforded to few. With cancel culture on the rise, working for others is becoming more treacherous. Creating a unique product means you can express your creativity without being suppressed; it nourishes the soul. When you follow your passion, work takes on an entirely new meaning you want to work because it’s fun, don’t get me wrong, there will be some jobs you don’t like, but for the most part, it’s joyful. In the immortal words of John Lennon “If you love what you do, you never have to work a day in your life”.
What are your top 5 tips for entrepreneurial success?
- Find a gap in the market and fill it.
- Be passionate about your product; it needs to align with part of you.
- Sell something that adds value to others lives.
- Seek advice from experts. You can’t do it all. Ask friends and family who have specialised skills to advise if they cant help pay someone who can.
- Be relentless; if that’s not in your nature, don’t be an entrepreneur. You need an unwavering belief in your product and yourself. You will work crazy hours, it will occupy your body, mind and soul.
Who are the 5 women who inspire you the most?
What are your favourite inspirational quotes?
“Work smarter not harder” Allen F. Morgenstern
“Any sufficiently advanced form of technology is indistinguishable from magic” Arthur C Clarke
Website & Socials