4 March 2021|Latest Posts, Meet the Successful Founder
Clair MacKenzie is on a mission to significantly improve the physical and mental health of career and businesswomen who state they are unhappy with their weight, empowering them to create a positive relationship with food and themselves so they can ditch the yo-yo dieting and self-sabotaging beliefs that hold them back and move forward with stronger self-worth.
Known as the Weight Loss Whisperer Clair empowers female professionals & entrepreneurs to love themselves first combining extensive years of experience and weight loss mindset qualifications with her own weight loss and personal development journey, having lost her 6-stone excess weight for the last time after retraining her brain to recalibrate her relationship with food. She’s now on a mission to ‘pass it on’ to create a ripple effect across the wider female population within the UK, so others can learn sustainable skills for life rather than stressfully bouncing from one diet disaster to another
What would you love to share to encourage other women to start their own business?
“When you’re CEO of your own company you get the satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference, that you positively impact the lives of others every single day. And I love that feeling. I love knowing that how I show up each day matters. I love that I get to lead my business any way that I want to. I get to decide the culture of my business for myself. I get to decide what values I want to demonstrate, what culture I want to create, what charities I want to support. I love that I get to decide what I want my life’s purpose to look like and create that every day.”
What are your 5 top tips for entrepreneurial success?
1. Embrace the fear. It will always be there so the quicker you get comfortable with it and don’t let it hold you back the better
2. Fail as quickly and as frequently as you can but make sure you learn from each failure, reiterate and move forward. Then let failing hold you back ever
3. Be yourself. No matter what you think about how you look or your personality traits, your strengths and weaknesses – show up as you.
4. Take care of yourself. You are your businesses greatest asset. Without you, you don’t have a business. Prioritise self-care. Your business needs you to be your best
5. Enjoy the journey. Whilst you may always be striving to take things to the next level, don’t forget to celebrate the small wins and achievements along the way. The journey is no less important than the destination.
Who are the 5 women who inspire you the most?
Denise Duffield Thomas
What is your favourite saying/inspirational quote?
‘Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you’ Katie Reed
Website & Socials
• Facebook – https://www.fb.com/thebestyoucoach/
• Free Facebook Group –https://www.fb.com/groups/loseweightlivelife
• Website – https://www.thebestyou.coach
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/clairmackenzieuk
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/TheBestYouCoach