6 March 2021|Latest Posts, Meet the Successful Founder
Joanna is an international award-wining coach, change creator, trainer and No.1 international best-selling author.She specialises in helping leaders and teams in the creative industry to activate their full potential and lead business’ towards success.Joanna has already created a huge impact in building future ready leaders and teams by equipping them with the essential mindset, behaviours and skills they need to lead successfully into the future.Her focus is to help individuals find their unique voice so they can maximise their influence, build their resilience and take the action needed to become high performers.
What would you love to share to encourage other women to start their own business?
Starting my own company, was me finally standing in my power as a leader and businesswomen. The decision to back myself after years of seeking validation and the need to prove myself was the best choice I have ever made, and I’ve never looked back.
The freedom of running your own business and choosing to live your dream for me, offers ultimate fulfilment and brings me so much joy.
It isn’t all plain sailing though, and it requires commitment and hard work. Yet through the setbacks and challenges this is where I’ve found the most growth which has led to me living the best version of my life and being the person I always knew I could be.
What are your 5 top tips for entrepreneurial success?
1. Be a passionate continuous learner – entrepreneurial success requires you to continuously grow, learn and be adaptable
2. Embrace the imperfections and dance in the chaos – this is where the magic happens
3. Take action – even the smallest steps are progress which is the key for momentum
4. Ask for help – if you are doing it all on your own you are doing it wrong – join a community, invest in a coach or mentor to support you
5. Have a self-care ritual – there is lots of uncertainty being an entrepreneur. Your rituals will not only keep you fuelled, they will provide you with the certainty you need to resourcefully navigate uncertainty
Who are the 5 women who inspire you the most?
Michelle Obama – for being her true warm approachable self
Katie Piper – for her courage and resilience
Adele – for her vulnerability and saying it how it is
Malala Yousafzai – for standing up for what she believes in and her bravery
The Queen – for being strong, determined and willing to be adaptable to change
What is your favourite saying/inspirational quote?
“There is no such thing as failure, it’s feedback.”
This quote helps me to keep moving forward and learn.
Website & Socials