5 March 2021|Latest Posts, Meet the Successful Founder
Romane Nouri is a former luxury fashion PR executive. At the start of the pandemic, she took the decision to change her career path and established herself as an online business growth expert, she grew an online community of 20,000 people across all social media platforms while helping ambitious female entrepreneurs build and grow profitable and influential businesses online.
Since last year she has helped 100+ women create their dream businesses and increase their revenue through the power of Instagram and social media alone. Her aim is to empower women in order to help them become confident and financially independent and achieve their dreams.
What would you love to share to encourage other women to start their own business?
You are special! The corporate world sometimes fails to show us how talented we are and how to shine as women. But you can definitely do it! Follow your dream, your passion and take action. The first step is always the most difficult, but imagine how proud you will be in one year’s time, looking back and realising everything you’ve achieved. You are as capable and as competent as anyone else. I created a successful 6-figure business from nothing, from home, online, with two kids, during a pandemic and working only 3 hours per day. If I did it you can do it too, just follow your passion and turn it into your dream business! I promise you won’t regret it!
What are your top 5 tips for entrepreneurial success?
1) Be your true self: I found the most important factor in becoming a really successful (and fulfilled) entrepreneur is to be totally aligned with your business. Being able to be your true self in your business with your qualities and faults and your ups and downs – this is what is the most fulfilling.
2) Be organised: if you want to work efficiently, you will need to be organised. You want to be productive, not busy running after numerous tasks. Create your own system with your working hours with special days for admin and of course, DAYS OFF.
3) Find your community: entrepreneurship is a long road, so you want to make sure you are surrounded by other women who are going through the same thing. Your family and friends will not always understand the challenges you are facing as a business owner, b ut that’s ok! Just make sure you have some business friends you can always talk to.
4) Enjoy the process: Overnight success is not a thing. Most people who succeeded very quickly either had experience in their fields, contacts or worked for many years previously. You will learn so much while building your business and achieving your goals, appreciate each moment because your experiences will build the future successful founder you will become.
5) Don’t compare: it is really easy to fall into a vicious circle where you start comparing yourself to others. Spoiler alert: everybody is different and has different experiences. Some may have a team behind them, a bigger audience, a more substantial budget to inject into their business, or perhaps just more time. Don’t compare. Focus on your progression instead of others’.
Who are the 5 women who inspire you the most?
JK Rowling – author, Harry Potter books
Alyssa Carson – youngest NASA Graduated Astronaut
Gabrielle Chanel – founder, Chanel
Whitney Wolfe Herd – youngest female founder to make her company public
Oprah Winfrey – American talk show host
What is your favourite inspirational quote?
“Each time a woman stands up for herself without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women”
Website & Socials
Social Media Handle: