9 July 2021|Latest Posts, Marketing, PR, Promotion
Businesses often rely on Instagram and social media to grow their client base and encourage sales. Remember, social media, similarly to your website, is the window into your business, think of it as your shop front.
It can be easy to get stuck in a rut on social media, posting the same content and using the same techniques. However changing it up, ensuring you are staying relevant and keeping up with social media trends whilst adjusting to ever changing algorithms is a recipe for success and will ensure your social media is connecting you to your target customer.
When you follow the below top tips, you’ll attract your dream clients, whilst growing your business. This leaves you time to focus on other aspects of your business whilst your watch your dream clients and customers roll in.
Below are 7 tips you can follow to ensure that your beauty business thrives both on and offline.
1) Give your followers value. This will not only place you as an expert in your field, which will draw in clients, but will also encourage new followers. Share tips, create how to videos, answer their questions, advise them. If people can trust you to help, they are so much more likely to invest in you and your service/product.
2) Engage intentionally. More than a ‘this is nice’, make sure you engage in a meaningful way, leaving business stamps all over your Instagram feed! If you like someone’s post, comment! If you would like to see it again, save it. Double tap. Genuine engagement is not only super helpful for someone’s own page, but starting a friendly non pressured, conversation will help you engage with new potential customers.
3) It’s time to start creating Reels & showing your followers that you are current, creative and invested in making your page the best it can be. Reels are great way to showcase what you offer and share what’s coming soon. It’s a scroll stopping way to ensure your followers engage with your posts, and will draw in potential clients. Ensure you use trending songs that are popular on the likes of Tik Tok and share a wide variety of information using high quality edits. Reels are Instagram hottest engagement platform, so make sure you are reeling!
4) Give your followers personality. They like your brand and they like YOU. People are much more willing to invest when they know who’s bank their money is ending up in.
5) Go live with someone who has a similar audience to you. Buddy up, it’s likely their followers would enjoy following you too!
6) Influencers are a great tool to use to grow your page and maximise your reach, but ensure you do your research and that their followers align with your brand.
7) Create scroll stopping content. This means something that will stop people in their tracks, it has the wow factor. This will ensure you stand out from a sea of others in your field, and will help you connect with your target audience. Use memes and infographics that are attractive to look at, funny and will encourage your followers to share. Creating interesting content that’s shareable, relatable and exciting will draw in followers that will turn into your ideal clients.
Strive to build your platform organically, pushing for growth on a daily basis but enjoying the journey too. Everything you post should be you making the conscious effort to grow your page. From a poll on a story right the way through to reels created from a high paced photo shoot day, it’s ALL important. Keep social with social media and watch your Instagram profile, and your business grow.
Anna, 36 is the Director of social media management business Socialista Media. Over the last few years, the business has gone from strength to strength. With 100 client’s and a tribe of staff working for her, Anna is the ultimate social media guru. Anna offers online training and live masterclasses to businesses of all sizes, helping them meet their business goals.
Website – https://www.socialistamedia.co.uk
Instagram – @socialistauk
Email – email@example.com