2 March 2021|Launching a business, Meet the Successful Founder
Rosi Chapman, owner of UK based beauty and skin care brand Transformulas®, a skincare brand that specialises in cosmeceuticals – beauty without the need for surgery. Rosi has built Transformulas into the global brand it is today through her passion of using skin care products that result in skin health and confidence. Wife, Mother, Nanna and business woman, Rosi believes passionately in beauty without surgery. A self proclaimed Mother Theresa meets Margaret Thatcher, she is a force to be reckoned with and a leading light within the beauty industry.
What are your five top tips you can share on entrepreneurship?
1. Always think positively , keep asking questions and always be open minded
2. Be prepared for disappointment but treat any as an opportunity to learn from
3. Push boundaries and look for evidence but respect and believe in your instincts
4. Work as a team and encourage others, several minds are greater than one
5. Make a decision and stick with it and always lead from the front.
Who are the 5 women who inspire you the most?
And last but certainly not least – my mother.
There are a number of different factors that determine success and they may look different in each of us. For me it’s drive, listening to my instincts, listening and making your own mind up with open judgment, learning from mistakes so you don’t do them again. Also never giving up on your goals, vision and dreams and putting care into what you do, the people you work with or indirectly, along with your customers who support you.
Website & Socials